WINNIPEG DOG FEST RETURNS WITH OLD FAVES AND NEW ATTRACTIONS!!
Kilcona Dog Park
Next Saturday – September 12
11am to 2pm
Celebrate dogs and all the things we love about them!
Returning by popular demand:
• Micro-chipping – Protect your pet by stopping by McPhillips Animal Hospital’s mobile clinic for low-fee CKC-approved micro-chipping.
• Entertainment – SMART Dogs demonstrations in agility, rally, flyball, Frisbee, and tricks.
• Pawcasso’s Photo Studio – Professional photographer Vince Pahkala captures memories with a portrait of your dog.
• “Bone Appetit” Bistro – Winnipeg’s only “pawpup” restaurant for dogs. The menu’s been “lab” tested – with high quality meats from JD Hoggs, Kelmar’s and cheese from Bothwell’s.
• Sub-Zero Ice Cream – custom-made frozen treats for dogs and humans – K9 Cones filled with vanilla soft serve, topped with a dog cookie. And homemade chocolate chip ice cream cookies, rosebuds and drumsticks for the rest of us.
• KPDC’s “Grrrrill Pit” – Manitoba grass-fed beef burgers & custom-smoked European hotdogs and smokies from Kelmar’s Meats and JD Hoggs Sausage Company, freshly baked buns and veggie burgers.(Special member prices.)
• Corporate sponsors, vendors, animal welfare partners, shelters and rescues.
New to Dog Fest:
• Special ceremony – Blessing of the Dogs – 1pm.
• Hot Car Awareness demonstration. Learn what you need to do if you see a dog trapped in a hot car.
• Won’t You Be My Neighbour Festival – find out more about North Kildonan’s annual neighbourhood celebration of family, friends and local businesses.
Purchase your 2016 “2016 Early Bird” membership or “Make a Splash” raffle tickets for a chance to win thousands of dollars’ worth of valuable prizes.
You’ll be helping raise funds to bring clean drinking water into our favorite dog park!